New firmware for Sanwa M17 1.0.1.08
Sanwa has introduced all new firmware for their M17 transmitter. Firmware SXR - Sanwa Xtreme Response - is the best response mode for FH5U which extremely increase operation performance. SXR provides the most smooth feeling ever.
UPDATE REQUIRES - Micro SD card (SDHC class 6)
M17 Ver.1.01.08.zip <----- Click to download Firmware
UPDATE CONTENTS ARE IN THE BELOW:
Please download New Firmware and update on your M17.
Update contents are in the below.
- Debug neutral in calibration menu
- Change sounds timing when turn on
Multiple language display function
*Language file will be updated later on.
[Steps for M17 firmware update]
- Download the firmware Ver.1.01.08. and unzip folder.
- Please make "M17" folder in root directory if Micro SDHC card never use for M17. Then, make "update" folder in M17 folder.
- Save unzipped "M17.prg" and "M17.res" in the "update" folder
- Insert the micro SD card to M17. (Please take care of Micro SD direction)
- Go to SYSTEM menu and choose SD-CARD.
- Click to FIRMWARE and enter [UPDATE].
- Display "UPDATE OK?" and choose "YES"
- Start Update and wait until finish
- When finished update, will display "COMPLETE !"
- After M17 was restarted, it require update firmware.
- Go to System and choose SD-CARD.
- Select LAUNGUAGE and UPDATE.
- After finished, will display "COMPLETE!"
- M17 firmware update is completed.
* In case of updating, sometimes M17 will be turned off three times during the updating.
Please turn on the power button if display was black out. (DO NOT take off Micro SD card).
updating will be restart.
*Please DO NOT TURN OFF M17 or DO NOT TAKE OFF Micro SD Card during update.
*Please DO NOT UPDATE in case of LOW BATTERY.
※The firmware can be applied firmware version form Ver.1.01.03 later.
In case of using firmwareVer.1.01.00, the M17 need to be product recall.
APEX RC TAKE NOT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OR ALL ISSUES