AVID TC6.2 Aluminum Chassis
Sorry, this item is out of stock
CHASSIS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
The TC6.2 Aluminum Chassis is loaded with several unique features. We recommend using this chassis to increase performance on high to medium bite conditions.
- Cutouts added and existing diff cutouts enlarged to reduce weight and increase flex while being thoughtful to keep enough material on the sides for your speedo to hold with servo tape.
- Battery tape on the bottom of the chassis has a cutout slot so it doesn't interfere with ride height checks or drag on track.
- If running flipped bellcranks, you may gain access to tighten the screw by turning your wheels full lock.
- 2mm thickness allows for lower CG and ability to lower roll centers more than stock.
- Chassis shape is smoothed to keep droop screw platforms from digging into the track during hard cornering.
- Chassis narrowed to 84mm allowing the chassis to roll deeper through a corner.
- Recommend for use on high to medium bite conditions.