Protoform Better Edge: Sanding Block
Sorry, this item is out of stock
PROTOform’s Better Edge: Sanding Block is another tool for the racer who takes pride in finishing off their concours-worthy race body.
The Better Edge: Sanding Block is formed from injection molded nylon with a shape that is both ergonomic and racy. Use the straight edge to smooth out scissor imperfections along the bottom edges or rear wing of your body, then rotate the block to finish off tightly curved edges such as the rear of your 1:12 or 1:8 on-road bodies, offroad body wheelwells or suspension cutouts. The rounded ends of the block are two different radius sizes for different applications, 1/4” and 1/2”. It can also be used to sand parts and tires.
Each block includes a form-fitted strip of high-grade, 120-grit sand paper fastened to the block with a low-profile hook-and-loop system. A spare strip is also included for your convenience and replacement strips (#6108-01) are also available in 2-packs.
- Made specifically for finishing lexan r/c body edges
- Signature trick PROTOform style
- Produced from high-quality injection molded nylon
- Two rounded radii for sanding out tight curves
- Overall length: 5.6” (142mm) Straight edge sanding surface: 4.5” (114mm)
- Rounded edge #1: 0.25” (6.35mm)
- Rounded edge #2: 0.5” (12.7mm)
Includes: Injection molded nylon sanding block Form-fitted 120 Grit Silicon Carbide sandpaper strips with hook-and-loop backing (2 pcs.)