XAct RC IRX 2S CHARGE LEAD 10GA W/5MM & 4MM BULLETS 2’
Sorry, this item is out of stock
IRx 2S Charge Lead 10GA w/5mm & 4mm Bullets 2’
Our 2-foot long 2S charge lead is a must for those looking for low IR's when charging. Using the highest quality bullets and plug, high strand tinned copper wire that has the best performance over time compared to a bare copper wire that will degrade, very flexible silicone tubing over the wire, black XH balance plug, waterproof shrink wrapped balance plug for increased strength when plugging into your battery, black nylon mesh for each wire and center of the lead which is finished off with our printed XactRC logo to hold it together.
A great product to help you get the edge out of your batteries and will last to rigorous charging cycles.
- 5mm bullets 15mm in length solid and gold-plated for low resistance, high current/voltage for the battery side
- 4mm bullets 15mm in length solid and gold-plated for low resistance, high current/voltage for the charger side
- 10GA very flexible high strand (1080) tinned copper wires for flexibility, keeping the wire IR the same over time and cooler wires while charging
- Black XH balance charger plug
- Waterproof shrink wrapped balance battery plug for durability
- Black nylon mesh for all wires and XactRC shrink wrapping for an ultimate clean look