XRAY T4 2021 Specs - 1/10 LUXURY ELECTRIC Touring Car - ALU SOLID Edition
Sorry, this item is out of stock
T4 2021 ALU SOLID Version!
The Xray T4 2021 Alu Solid Version with alumium chassis!
New motor mount is machined as a single piece and now features an integrated belt tensioner to control the rear belt tension more precisely. The motor mount is also part of the new chassis bracing layout that can link the mount, T-brace and chassis for more flex control choices.
The motor mount is made from 1 piece instead of 2 pieces (motor mount + post in previous version) to eliminated unwanted tweak and to make the motor mount more durable.
The motor mount also includes the mounting provisions for the battery backstop for simplified pack installation.
The new top deck is narrower in the front section for improved steering characteristics and forward traction. The profile of the rear section was updated for improved clearance around the motor for better fitment to allow a wider range of gearing and motor positions typically found in spec class racing.
The top deck was designed to work with the new center layshaft location in the middle of the chassis. Made from 2.0mm graphite material, the shape of the top deck has been specifically designed to achieve maximum traction and great steering characteristics at the same time.
The top deck is perfectly symmetrical to achieve the ideal, consistent flex behavior.
Optional 1.6mm graphite top deck is recommended for use in low- to medium-traction conditions with the optional alu chassis.
The updated T-brace can now be connected to the motor mount to create an even stronger center structure which makes the car more stable and easier to drive while pushing the pace even faster.
New bulkheads are refined with improved rear arm clearance when using the high roll center positions without rear arm modification.
Bulkheads were completely redesigned in 2020 to work with the long arms and narrower suspension holders. The bulkheads feature a super low anti-roll bar mounting position that allows the anti-roll bar wire to be placed under the drive shafts to significantly lower the CG.
The bulkheads feature 1mm milled grooves for the ball bearing hubs that moved the bulkheads 1mm closer to the chassis center line from each side.
Body Stop System
The body stop system is an all-new feature. The graphite battery stops are mounted into the modified C hubs with a height adjustable position to control when the body touches the graphite stops. Thanks to this new system, the body can be placed lower in front to improve high speed steering and stability of the car.
New RF blocks feature a centering pin for more precise mounting and for more consistent and accurate rear toe settings.
The new composite front upper bumper brace is included in the kit to prevent chassis damage in serious crashes. The brace was designed to distribute the forces from a big impact to reduce damage to the chassis plate.
Xray T4 2021 New Features
- Improved T4 platform incorporates updates and popular option parts
- Available in choice of Graphite, Flex Aluminum or Solid Aluminum to chassis
- New chassis designed for new motor mount , new T-brace and new RF suspension holders
- New top deck with a narrower front section improves steering characteristics and forward traction
- New top deck with revised rear profile for improved motor clearance for spec class motors
- All-new motor mount machined as a single piece for increased strength
- Motor mount features new integrated tensioner to precisely set the rear belt tension
- New T-brace for Improved central flex characteristics and for additional control
- New bulkheads with improved rear arm clearance when using the high roll center positions
- New RF suspension holders with centering pins for more accurate and consistent rear toe-in setting
- All-new adjustable front body stops prevent body collision with track while cornering
- Steel outdrives for the solid axle now included in the kit for improved durability
- 8mm steering plate included for easier control in corners
- 52mm ECS drive shafts included for increased stability and cornering speed
- Front upper bumper brace for increased protection in serious crashes and improved durability
- 2.5-2.8 front and 2.6 rear springs now included as the most popular combination used
- New tweak-free, fully-adjustable Quick Battery Mounting System without tape
- New battery backstops integrated into the motor mount and compatible with shorty battery packs
- All parts are now black anodized including shocks and steering system